Pocket Constitution of the United States of America: Large Print Edition (Pocket Classics) (Volume 1)
Published: 17 Aug, 2016
Large Print Edition (Pocket Classics) (Volume 1) Paperback – Large Print
- LARGE PRINT EDITION – 16-pt. type for our more senior constitutional scholars.
- ALL PROCEEDS TO OREGON SCHOOLS.
- This unannotated and unabridged Pocket Constitution is certified as true and accurate. This 178-page 4×6-in. (less than 1/2 inch thick) softbound book contains the original text of the Constitution. The Bill of Rights and other amendments (11 through 27) follow.
- After index are the Declaration of Independence (hence the author listed as “Continental Congress”) and all unratified amendments, including the original proposed 13th Amendment & Equal Rights Amendment.
- This is the true U.S. Constitution with no quotes or annotations and is certified as such by attorney Mike Arnold of Arnold Law in Eugene, Oregon, who represented Ammon Bundy in the aftermath of the Malheur Wildlife Refuge Occupation (also known as the Oregon Standoff). The pocket constitution carried by the government protesters in Nevada at the Bundy Ranch near Bunkerville and in Harney County, Oregon, has been unfairly criticized as being an abridged or annotated constitution, which it isn’t. However, the text of the Constitution is preceded by some select quotes of Founders. Our Pocket Constitution contains no extraneous quotes. Only original text.No politics. No agendas. All original text. Ironically the $1.00 post-Kahn pocket constitution best seller was not the version he held up at the Democratic Convention
- On the front page is a photo of Alexander Hamilton on the $10 bill. His contribution to the Federalist Papers was instrumental in crafting this time-honored document.
- Any net proceeds, if any, will go to Oregon schools.
- COMPARE TO LEADING COMPETITOR (You get what you pay for):
- 1. More durable/thicker paper (more rigorous).
- 2. More room for personal notes.
- 3. No questionable hidden agenda.
- 4. Not underwritten by political or religious entities.
- 5. Contains original proposed 13th Amendment and other unratified amendments.
- 6. Table of contents with section topics.
- 7. Easier-to-read index
- 8. No fluff or politically motivated quotes before the text.
- 9. Appropriate for schools.
- 10. No pictures or other distractions.
- 11. Easy to use headings at the top of each page.
- SUGGESTION: Write clause numbers and names in margins.